Tuesday, May 8, 2012

080512

Bored! Bored! Bored!
Another 11 days to go until I can meet him,
I'm waiting, waiting, just waitng~~
Should have do more research on my Marketing stuffs,
currently I got 3 choices:
1) UTAR
2) Taylor's University
3) Help University
Admittedly I'm kinda attached to Kampar dy,
lakeside campus with lush greenery,
beautiful surrounding and great environment to study I would say,
it's just that the weather is super effing hot!
But in KL, there're so much new thingy for me to explore...
How? How? How?
Poor me know nothing bout art courses,
whateva can be found out are already found out.
Will I cope it? I'm wondering...
And I'm really suck at socializing,
can I communicate well?
There're too much, too much things to be taken into consideration.
11th May,
'Doomsday' errrr...
Sem 3 result will be released,
everyday I'm praying real hard,
hopefully me and my boy's result won't be so shitty like last 2 sems,
else I will surely feel like burning my whole foundation papers!
I worked really hard for this sem leh!
After this,
STRESS-FREE~~~~~
I will turn on my holiday mood to the max,
and get ready for my trip to Seremban and Asian Water Sports Village in Puchong,
good student shouldn't only study hard,
must play hard to relieve stress as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment