Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy 100th Daysary ♥


Today is a very special and memorable day for us,
14/12/11
Our 100th Daysary as well as Valentine's Hug Day!
Sorry ya,
that gift was the only surprise I could made,
hope you don't mind!
The another thing that I promised to make will compensate for next time.
Hmmm, when is it?
Bleh :P Not gonna tell you of course!
Tryna keep the romance and spark in our relationship,
making surprise is one thing that boyfriend/girlfriend won't be able to resist, true?
We still got a long long way to go,
love, care, tolerance, trust, honesty,
all of these are the essential elements of maintaining a relationship.
I might transfer to another school after done foundation,
we couldn't stick together most of the time like now,
turning us into a long distance relationship,
I'm not feeling like leaving here though.
Making us hard time dealing with separation, hate that! :(
So, I truly treasure every moment between us,
I'll love you more and more,
cherish you, support you, always be there for you my whole life through.
I'm willing to be your koala bear forever and ever!
I Love you

Shi Lei and Min Jia said that we got fu qi lian,
he himself realized that too!
The longer a couple stay together, the more they look like each other,
that's what we called fu qi lian 夫妻脸 :)
There's a saying that,
'a couple who look-alike find perfect love'
I hope, and believe this is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment