Saturday, December 3, 2011

31211

Sem 2 is going to end very very soon,
meaning final exam is approaching.

Experience teaches fool,
learned a great lesson from last semester exam,
no pain, no gain,

I should study harder if really wanna get a good result.

How embarrassing when people around asking me,

'How's your studies? How's your result?'

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

Success is 90% hard work and 10% talent.


'I'm stupid', it's always a worst excuse to cover the ugliness of my last sem result,
it's all because I'm lazy admittedly.
I should give studies the highest priority for now,
no studies, no bright future, I told myself.

Are you willing to work hard together with me?

If yes, please fulfill what you've promised,
it ain't easy, but please try your best,
I hope I could be a motivator of yours.

Kay, let's flash back to the past few weeks.

Was following my man went to KL to visit his friends,

all of them are so nice and friendly to me!

Had a whale of time with them,

Mei Wee, Bee Lee, Nicholas, Kaa Ee, Edward,

thanks for taking care of us that few days,

heart you guys! <3


Last week,

I brought him back finally, WOOHOOO~~

Everything went very well :)



Was enjoying abalone set dinner at Unique Seafood Restaurant,

sadly I was just went for monthly braces review,

the dentist tightened my teeth, and the pain can really kill me off!
What I can say is, it is kinda cheap, cost only RM 99 for the whole set dinner,

with grilled prawn, fish fillet, fried rice, and a so called shark fin soup.


We ordered crabs too,

my man was picking the crab meat for me,

SO SWEET~~

Nahh, the role model for all boyfriends, hahahaha!


And this week,
busying for the sketch.
Proudly to be the first group to perform,

yet audience gave us the cold situation, duh.

Whatever, we'd tried our best! *claps for us*

'Teen Angels'

I'm like a koala bear huh?
Hugging a big+tall tree, lol.
Couldn't be helped, he's too fat, hahahahahaha!!


Yesterday, 2/12/11,
our dear cute cute Min Jia's 18th b'day,
we planned to give her a surprise,
touching right?




Last but not least,

@@ + his don't know what face expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment