Sunday, November 6, 2011

Peace yeah!



Okay,

promised my man to be generous though you crossed my line,

'cuz there's no reason for me to fight back.
You're so damn insignificant and tiny in my eyes.
Haters and destroyers did play an important in my life seriously,
they taught me to be tough, be strong and be matured,
thanks! *非凡哥
Go ahead dude!
Do and say whatever you want.

I don't give a shit anymore.
*am trying mua best.

Like what
Chuckei Baby Jane said,
'Always keep in mind that they are nothing to you but you are something to them. Imagine how cool you are when you actually affect their lives and they dont?
'

'I understand your resentment. But all revenge does is give birth to more revenge. You must persevere.’–Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood


'You must endure. “Enduring” and “forgiving” are two different things. You must not forgive the unjustness of society. As a human being, you must hold the event in contempt. Yet, you must endure. You must put an end to the chain of hatred!' –Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Life Lesson:
Good things will not come out of feelings of revenge and hate, only more of it.


PEACE! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment