Saturday, November 5, 2011

Beware of Destroyer



Can't stop camwhoring after downloading a new apps - 360 Camera
Love the japanese style effect to the max!

Look at my messy hair,
reminding me it's time to go for a haircut,
though I feel like keeping a long hair.

Unfinishable tests start next week onwards,
gonna be very busy liaooo.
Especially Maths 2,
tons of tutorial questions kill me off,
admittedly I hate Maths like hell.

Am staying sweet with my man,
meanwhile, someone feels so jealous and started to curse us.
Like what Scars in Fullmetal Alchemist said,
"If there are creators then there are also destroyers."
This is so true!
Me and my man are the creators of our love story,
while that dumbass is the destroyer.

You said that you are telling the so called 'truth' even you know that's hurt.
And you are so proudly think that you are the savior of our relationship,
acting like you know everything bout us.
Truth huh? It's all fake story you made.
And you told this is how a true friend should be?
LMAO!
To me, you are nothing, may be just a shitass?
Sad case for you, nothing can separate us,
not even tsunami nor typhoon.
Do you think you can own my man by hurting and teasing us so deep?
Jealousy and hatred had poisoned your mind kiddo,
don't be so naive, please wake up before it's too late.

My man told me to be generous,
and I'll try my very best not to hate you,
but I don't like you either.
I'm not that fake!
Doesn't mean I'm not mature enough too,
it's just that, I can't deceive myself to be good to you as before anymore!
Sometimes an open enemy is better than a false friendship,
however, I chose to endure you.

Hmmm,
just feeling like venting,
ignore me! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment