Saturday, October 15, 2011

Taste our sweetness


On Monday, both of us just came back to Kampar from hometown,

and prepared to go for ECS class.

So sad, poor bf was having stomach ache,
and for sure, he skipped the class.

'Hmmm, you wanna dump me is it...?' I said,

and then he said: 'so sorry my dear, will compensate back.'

I was like, 'Okay lorr, fine, fine, just wait and see how you compensate.'

Guess what?

He slipped into my room while I was still having the class,

planning to make me a surprise.


When I just reached home,

I actually didn't notice anything on my desk,

when I put my files and keys on the desk,

I was like, AWWWWWW, AM I DREAMING???
SO SO SO SURPRISED!!!





I never ever thought of it you know?
I never thought that your compensation was such a great surprise!
Maybe it looks nothing much, but for me, it's so so so valuable,

and this is the sweetest thing I ever had.

YOU TOUCHED MY HEART,

YOU MADE MY TEARS DROPPED!!
I felt like rushing to your house to hug you,

and telling the whole world I got a BEST BF!



Love it!


Being in love with you is so great, my man!

Not because of the surprises nor presents you gave me,

it's all because of your love, your care, your tenderness.

Thanks for being so great to me,

I really appreaciate it :)
A simple word to tell you, my man,

ILY (I YOU)
for now and the rest of my life,

because you're worth it :)



A box filled with LOVE, heehee


Taste the rainbow, taste our sweetness!



Savanna, 5.5% alcohol with apple flavor, nice but kinda dry.

(No idea what it actually meant by dry, feeling dryness in throat after drinking it perhaps?)


Good girl goes bad huh? How dare you!

Nonono, I wasn't,
don't worry peeps!
Admittedly I went to pub (or bar?),

just a normal yamcha session,
taking of 1 bottle of Savanna and chatting with his friends, that's all.


Last but not least, end the post with the photo of us
TAA-DAA-!!

Cousin Yumi said I was like hugging a tree,
he's so HUGE, making me look so TINY,
like a GIANT with a lil DWARF.
Hmmm, well, 'distance' of 28cm shouldn't be a problem,
as long as we love each other, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment