Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I Will Be ♥


Happy B'day to you~~~
Sorry sorry,
still owing you a b'day present,
(done drafting, almost start doing.)
hopefully your b'day with me was memorable enough,
and the present, will give it to you when we meet.

A new year, a brand new start!
Wishlist:
*My family, boyfriend and his family and all my friends are in pink and happy always.
*Stay sweet and happy with my boyfriend.
*Get a satisfying result for sem 2 and coming sem 3.
What's yours?

YYS, I got a song specially for ya,
I Will Be - Leona Lewis
The whole song is for you

Sorry for letting you down again and again,
and so sorry for everything that I put you through.
I'm stubborn, bad tempered and naughty,
I'll try my very best to control myself, kay?

We behave just the same,
we like to throw tantrum,
(LOL, we are still childish.)
'cause we need more care from each other.
Indeed I used Chinese in almost every status,
not because I don't want you to read them,
it's just that I rather use Chinese to express my feeling, my thoughts,
you should know my English is sucks.

We like to tease each other,
you are the biggest bully in my eyes, ,
'cause you said I'm fat, ugly, smelly,
You even said rubbish bin is my best friend, 'cause I'm dirty and smelly, HMPH~.
And finally, now I know what are you,
you are FLY!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
But still sometimes you'll whisper in my ear,
'I don't care bout the others, all I know is, you are the best for me.'
This is the sweetest and most beautiful words in the world, isn't?
That's our own way of getting along so well.

Don't you feel our love grows stronger and deeper as time goes by?
I never felt this strong before, seriously.
And now, it's making me even more afraid of losing you.
So, never ever think of giving up of me no matter how.
All I want is YOU,
and I'll never let you go.
There's no word nor action would be enough to show how much you mean to me,
but still I love to SPAM sweet words on your wall,
makin' your profile filled with my love, teehee.
Sorry that I couldn't hide my feeling for you, :P

No comments:

Post a Comment