Tuesday, May 14, 2013

V

I'm currently so so so addicted to V for Vendetta!
It's the undeniably the best revolution movie even though it is already quite an old movie,
it still worth watching :)
See see see,
I even changed my lappie wallpaper.
Crazy huh?



I'm not that kind of revolutionist person,

I mean I'm not very engaged in protest activities,
but I do utilized the power of social media,
share these dirty election news out, to let the whole world know,
how dirty is this country!
Democracy is no longer exist in M'sia!
As a rakyat M'sia, 
I'm not blind, not blinded by greed.
Money? RM500? 1 buck concert entrance? Free jamuan? Free lucky draw? 

Bitch please, I'm sure I can earn more after our government turns better,
I can afford concert tickets when the economy gets better!
And the most ridiculous part is,
you blame Chinese for not voting for you? You said this is Chinese Tsunami?
Screw you! This is MALAYSIAN TSUNAMI against corruption and injustice!
And how do you explain about the phantom voters?
Why a foreigner can make decision for our future?
Who brought them in?
C'mon lar, man up and admit what you did!





*Famous quotes from V for Vendetta

No comments:

Post a Comment